Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 things.

.001 I have cramps. I just took some Bayer Aspirin. I had to look at the bottle to spell ASPIRIN.
.002 I have a new cake buddy. He puts me in such a good mood, but I have to stop myself and contain my jealous ways. I can't think about where it's gonna go, just where it is now.
.003 My mother is petty. NO I didn't mean to type pretty.
.004 I love my dog.
.005 I'm extremely relieved that my period came. Point blank...WRAP IT UP>
.006 I like spending time with my dad, but he is a slow walker. I hate slow walkers.
.007 I enjoy being nice, happy, calm, and relaxed. I need to work on staying in this state of mind.
.008 I haven't cried in a while
.009 I flat out FELL DOWN today. I was embarrassed. This white lady saw me...I think she laughed....BITCH. I would of laughed at her too though.
.010 After this I'll probably go be nosey and look at this irritating girl's blog. She's so pretty, but her speech and grammar is ridiculously poor. If I was a guy looking at her, it would make her far less attractive to me.
.011 Ummm. I thought I had something to say...but I guess I really don't.
.012 Oh yea. I'm just as cute as some of these NFLr's wives, GF's and pop-off's...where the hell is my fine ass professional athlete?

*Miranda Preesley from Devil Wears Prada voice*
That's All.

No comments: