Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emu etc.

Alright.
So EMU is officially a GO!
Congratulate me!
Also, operation bangin' ass amazing apartment is a GO!
Signed my lease on a beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath apartment.
Not let's just hope that I get some wonderful, amazing room mates.
I've decided to do black and white with a splash of hot pink as my color theme.
I'm so amped, juiced, jazzed, and flat out excited.

I've noticed my strange obsession with reality tv, youtube, and other people's blogs.
I love to watch and read about other people.
I wonder if there is someone out there watching and reading about me?
I doubt it.

Things with the new guy are going pretty well.
After I basically sabotaged myself earlier in the week.
We had a pretty good convo today.
I bought new stuff for my face. I couldn't remember what I used before that cleared it up.
Hopefully this does the trick.
I really have to curb my appetite. Though I think this is just a PMS symptom.
Amen for my period coming on soon.

Going to a baseball game with my dad Tuesday night. It's gonna be a long day, but I don't care.
I think its good that I'm spending time with him.
I worry about him a lot.
I'm sad that I'll have to leave BamBam here with my parents, but I know they will take good care of him.
I'm going to make a conscience effort for my social life to be great at EMU.
BUT my number ONE focus is and will always be school.

The days seem to go faster since I'm working now.
Even the weeks seem to go faster.
Which is good. I don't need those slow, uncomfortable days lagging on anymore.

That's all for now.
Maybe more later.


No comments: