Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quotation.Devistation

"I love your father; he is the greatest man." my mother said dreamily staring into a glass of white wine.

"It's so hard to continue and to smile when your heart just isn't in it any more. To be expected to entertain and oblige, it's just..." my father sputtered drifting off into the task of hiding his tears and taking a bite of nacho.

I notice myself looking at them much different. Staring into the open space between them and wondering how to appear as if I don't care.

Alright so....
I guess good things really do come in small packages. I'm going to leave it at that.

In other news. I want my weave...NOW. I want it. I dream about myself with it.

10 things about me.
1. I'm addicted to reality T.V.
2. Ignorance bothers me.
3. I'm over sensitive.
4.I'm picky.
5.I talk to myself while driving.
6.I pop my gum.
7.I'm not the best listener, but I try.
8.I can be a nympho.
9.I'm scared of the dark.
10.I want breast implants. Because I love breasts.

Wow...this entry has become so random. During the day I'm always thinking of things and saying, "Damn, I should blog about that." and I never do. When I finally sit down to blog...I can't remember half of that stuff.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day
rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me


my folk did a review and interview on me so chk it