Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Blues.

Well.
As usual the 4th of July weekend was a horrendous one.
I drove back and forth to Detroit 3 times. : (
I'm in a crapola mood.
I keep getting bad news.
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.
I went WAY off my diet and I haven't been working out.
I just flat out have the blues.
I hate the single life.
My mood is swinging like a 10 yr old on a playground swing.
August 29th can't come soon enough.
I need to wash and deep condition my hair.
Monday is the start of a new week.
Back on my diet, back to being positive, back to working out.

In other news...
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!
Tracy called me...
I have no idea where that came from.
I saw him when I was dropping Michael off, but I mean....I don't think he saw me.
I was a little confused when he texted me.
I'm confused on what I should do about the situation.
We had a strange connection, and an ever stranger past.
I just wish I could figure it all out.
I hate being single, but I hate when guys call too much.
Being single sux, but I don't want some knuckle head nigga holding me back.
More later, probably while I have conditioner on my head.

No comments: